Hi amd welcome to another post of Monday Mingle hosted byt the Eighty MPH Mom, Jenneifer. This is a MEME of blog hop where random questions are asked and answered and then linked up at the mother ship or eightymphmom.com. I find this MEME to be a means for you to get to know me, my thoughts, my whatever. Here are this weeks questions:
1. What is your idea of a productive day?
2. What is one thing you think about/obsess about constantly?
3. If you were trying to convince someone to move to your city/town, what are three words you would use to describe it and convince them that it’s a good idea?
To mix it up, I’ll start from the bottom today.
3. Virginia is for Lovers. That was the slogan said in the 70′s and 80′s to get people to come to the Tidewater Area of Virginia. Now that the 7 Cities Area is called Hamptom Roads, I am not quite sure what the tourist slogan is to entice people to come visit. But let me tell you a little bit about Chesapeake, Va. It is one of the fastedst growing cities in the (757). Full of Great Schools, Great Places to play and great neighborhoods to live in for any income. Most neighborhoods are singular. They stand alone. There are streets that lead to them, but once you go into a neighborhood, you are isolated from the hustle and bustle. Some neighborhoods are new and some are esablished. Chesapeake is close to Norfolk, home of the Tides the AAA team of the NY Mets, the admirals, Chrysler Hall where the VA Symphony with Joanne Folleta plays and Chrysler Museum. Chesapeake is near Hampton, home of Langley AFB and Hampton Universtiy. Chesapeake is also close to Virginia Beach and the Ocean Front. The (757) is home to William and Mary, Old Dominiun University and Regent University. So, you children would have access to top notch education. What else can I say. Move Here. I did. From NY. It’s a great place to raise children and to retire. So if I were to write the VA slogan, I would say, A Great Place to Be.
2. I think the one thing I obsess about is getting it rightt, whatever IT may be, all the time. LIke this post for instance. I started writing it yesterday. But I didn’t finish. I just left it in my draft area, to come back to so I could do it right . Andother IT, is that I am trying something new. I am trying to use guest psots becuause I have set myself such a punishing pace for this blog. And I have found a guest post community I really like. I REALLY want to get it right. And like evertying else in my life, I Really, Really, Really, want to get my blog right. How is that for obsession. Or is that just my perfectionistic inner over-achiever talking?
1. A productive day for me is getting out of my PJ’s, making a pot of coffee and clearing my email, without going to my favorite game sites. Seriously though, I am currently working on my mess, with the daily help of The Fly Lady and The Diva Success by Lynsey Jones the Party Plan Coach. You see, I let my life, home and Mary Kay Business get into such a mess because of a crushing depression after my mother’s passing. I would like to say I am over it , but there are times I play “what if” and of course, I feed the negativity. But, on a positive note, I AM whipping my business into shape, and the house is following suit as well. Yay! And soon, my mess will be my MESsAGE!
So, there you have it. My Monday Mingle Answers for this week. If you would like to join us, head on over to the eightymphmom.com site and jump right on in. And don’t forget to leave your comments below. Thanks!
This has been a post of the Monday MIngle MEME. Track back Link: